3 Mart 2019 Pazar

It  was 9 years ago, having inspired from my teacher in the university, I started forming my blog. He got a blog and was writing there, actually he was writing for some other electronic newspapers. He is still writing and will go until the end of his life. this point is important because nothing stops in life, we sometimes think that we have a point to reach but in life and hereafter there isn't such a border or an ending point. have you ever seen an animal even the smallest ones on earth thinking that I will retire and I''m not going to work anymore. However this is not the real subject...

For me writing a blog is a reflection of life. I mean language is the reflection of life. We write what we think, we write what we have. This having includes reading, speaking, listening, contemplating and so on. As Shakespeare has a word, you know his word. to be or not to be. I have one: We are what we have as language. In the holy books, for example in the bible it is written . At the beginning there  was word. and in Quran God vows on our ability to speak.

Knowledge depends on language. It is written or spoken. Having enough formal language makes you graduate and have a licence on a specific subject.

As I write, I tried to avoid myself from doing repetation. If you don't read and  if you don't compel yourself to use new vocabulary, you use the same kinds of words and even sentences. because of this reason, during the process of writing I also tried to reach new kinds of information.

You may have come across some materials about literature, art, history, current events, essays on diffferent subjects and poetry. today I want y ou to talk about them because I like being criticised in terms of different perspectives.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

ANAHTAR GENÇLERİMİZDE

       Gençler, öğrencilerimiz, çocuklarımız şüphesiz hepimiz için en büyük değere sahip. Şehirlerimizi, sokaklarımızı, çarşılarımızı, okull...