4 Temmuz 2018 Çarşamba

Dear Catherine Manthrope,


Dear Catherine Manthrope,

First of all, let me introduce myself. I have graduated from the department of English Language and Literature in Turkey. Later, I started working as an English teacher. This is my 15th year. I am 40 years old, married and have two daughters.
As I mentioned before, I am also working at my father’s appliance store. It is one of the most famous brands in Turkey, named ‘Arçelik’. I mean I have some experiences as a clerk in our shop.
I tried to observe the human behaviors via my professions. And I started writing a blog in 2010 (http://turgayurgur.blogspot.com/)  It has about 700 writings about education, history, art and some other issues. I gave my daughters’ names to the blog. It took a long time to produce them.
Now the problem is… or the weird responsibility that I feel is… I want to share them with lots of people, come up with new solutions for the children’s education world. I only want to tell them to the other members of education intuitions.  
Interestingly, the time that I gave on these subjects gave me the courage to write to you. In the paper, I read that you invited Turkish students to the UK. I am sure nobody loses if I/we have a chance to try it. Because I think that east-west-north and south should exchange their ideas for deserved lives.
If you will come to Turkey again, please contact me.
If this mail has a meaning for you, I will write in a detailed and organized style.
Pardon me for the grammar mistakes,

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

ANAHTAR GENÇLERİMİZDE

       Gençler, öğrencilerimiz, çocuklarımız şüphesiz hepimiz için en büyük değere sahip. Şehirlerimizi, sokaklarımızı, çarşılarımızı, okull...